Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
1 box of thin spaghetti noodles
28 oz jar marinara sauce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thin)
2 cups Italian bread crumbs
½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Olive oil spray
Salt and pepper to taste
1 bag steamable broccoli (side)
- Prepare spaghetti noodles according to box instructions.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Whisk 2 eggs together into one small, shallow dish.
- In another shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together.
- Salt and pepper chicken breast to season. Then dip into egg, then into bread, then place in a single layer in the air fryer. Spray with olive oil spray for extra crispiness.
- Cook for about 6-7 minutes and then flip over. Cook for another 4 minutes.
- Next, spread about ¼ cup marinara over each coated chicken breast and sprinkle with about ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Return to air fryer and cook until cheese has melted about 3-4 more minutes. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove from air fryer and serve over 1 cup of spaghetti noodles or for a lower calorie or carb meal, eat alone!