Apple Cranberry Bacon Kale Salad
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 1 red apple, cored and chopped in small pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt + fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- To make the kale salad: In a large bowl add chopped kale, bacon, apple, almond, feta, and cranberries.
- In a bowl or mason jar, whisk together all dressing ingredients: apple juice, mustard, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Toss with the apple cranberry bacon kale salad immediately before serving. Enjoy!
Add chicken or other protein source to this salad to boost the protein! You may also want to double the portion sizes as the facts are based on 2 servings!