Baked Crack Chicken
4 slices of bacon
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (sliced thin into 4 breasts)
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp paprika
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE
4 oz cream cheese, softened
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp dill
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 green onion, sliced
Side salad- side
Dinner roll- side
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set it aside.
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat and add diced bacon; cook until crispy. Remove bacon from skillet and set aside.
- Return skillet to heat and spray with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika and add to skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken breasts from skillet and arrange in previously prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and dill. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Top each chicken breast with 2 Tbsp of the cream cheese mixture and spread to coat each chicken breast.
- Add half of the bacon on top of the chicken and then sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted and lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Garnish with remaining bacon and green onions and serve while hot.