Easy Prep, Family-Friendly, Vegetarian
Baked Gnocchi with Broccoli
- 1 lb gnocchi
- 3 cups broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of vegetable or chicken stock
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 steam bag frozen shelled edamame (side)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rapid boil. Add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes, add the gnocchi and quickly blanch for 1 minute longer. Drain water and set aside.
- In a large oven proof skillet, bring the broth to a simmer. Add cream cheese, stirring until it’s mostly combined. Add one cup of the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in the broccoli and uncooked gnocchi. Top with 1/2 cup mozzarella and bake on the center rack for 15 minutes, or until the top is bubbly. Serve immediately.
Have broccoli chopped ahead of time to save time!