Baked Parmesan Cod Sliders
12 oz skinless cod fillets cut into ~2 oz pieces
½ cup flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 Hawaiian dinner rolls cut in half
6 Tbsp prepared tartar sauce
1 bag french fries (side)
1 bag steamable peas (side)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the fillets into slider-sized pieces and pat dry with a paper towel. Season both sides with salt and black pepper.
- On a large dinner plate, stir together the flour, salt, and black pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs with a little splash of water.
- In a third shallow dish stir together the seasoned panko with the Parmesan cheese.
- Dredge each fillet in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Next, dip in the egg wash allowing excess to drip off, and finally, gently press into the panko breadcrumbs making sure to coat all sides.
- Place fillets on the baking sheet and place on the top rack of the oven for 16-18 minutes OR place in the air fryer for.