Easy Prep, Family-Friendly
BBQ Chicken Tostadas
- 4 (6″) corn tortillas
- 8 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 12 oz cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 Tablespoons red onion diced
- 4 Tablespoons roma tomato diced
- 4 Tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1 bag steamable frozen corn – side
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet.
Spread 1 Tablespoon BBQ sauce on each tortilla.
Top each tostada with 1/8 cup mozzarella cheese.
Mix remaining BBQ sauce with shredded chicken and put 1/4 cup BBQ chicken on top of each tostada.
Sprinkle on 1 Tablespoon red onion, 1 Tablespoon tomato and 1 Tablespoon cilantro on top of each tostada.
Bake for 6-8 minutes. Turn oven to High Broil and broil for 1-2 minutes.
Let your kids make their own tostadas!