Easy Prep, Family-Friendly
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- 3 flatout or thin flatbreads
- 3 tsp light olive oil
- 3/4 cup Frank’s buffalo sauce
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 lb broccoli – side
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Place flatbreads on a sheet pan and brush the edges lightly with olive oil.
Bake the flatbreads for 5 minutes until warmed and just starting to crisp.
Remove from the oven and spread the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing evenly over flatbreads. Sprinkle diced chicken and mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are slightly browned. To brown the tops, place under the broiler on high for the last 1-2 minutes.
Remove from oven. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and additional buffalo sauce if desired.
Can use blue cheese dressing if preferred!