Easy Prep, Hannah Favorite
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
4 low carb tortillas
12 oz lightly breaded chicken tenders
4 Tbsp light ranch
4 Tbsp Franks Buffalo sauce
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 cup lettuce
1 lb fresh green beans (side)
- Air fry or bake chicken tenders until crispy.
- Chop chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- Layer 1 Tbsp ranch and 1 Tbsp buffalo sauce on top of tortillas.
- Next add chicken, then tomatoes, then lettuce.
- Fold tortilla in half or fold up tightly into a wrap. Serve immediately.
Leave buffalo sauce off for the kids for less spice!