Cheesy Pesto Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6 oz softened cream cheese
1/3 cup basil pesto
1 cup shredded mozzarella
½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
4 basil leaves
1 lb brussels sprouts – side
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease large baking dish.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese and basil pesto together.
3. Lay the chicken breasts flat into your greased baking dish and evenly spread the cream cheese pesto mixture over the top.
4. Top with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
5. Baking uncovered in the center rack of the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped tomatoes and basil and serve immediately.