1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
1 large yellow onion, cut into 1” large pieces
2 bell peppers, cut into 1” large pieces
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
Green beans (fresh or steamable) – side
Whole wheat rolls – side
* 8-10 skewers
1. Soak skewers in water for an hour to prevent them from burning.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3. To assemble, alternate the vegetables and chicken on the skewer, making about 8 skewers.
4. Place on two baking sheets lined with aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
5. Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping the skewers about halfway through. Check to make sure chicken is cooked all the way through.