Chicken Zucchini Bake
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
3 medium sized zucchinis, diced
1 (6 oz) box Stove Top chicken stuffing mix
½ cup butter, melted
1 (10oz) can cream of chicken soup
½ cup sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, melt the butter and then mix with the box of stuffing mix; set aside half of the mixture for topping casserole later.
3. Add the cooked chicken, diced zucchini, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream to the stuffing and mix well.
4. Spread mixture into a baking dish and evenly sprinkle the top with the remaining stuffing mixture.
5. Bake, uncovered, in the middle rack for 40 minutes or until it’s warmed through and the top is golden brown.
This can be made through step 4 and placed in the fridge until ready to bake if you’re short on time in the evenings!