Cranberry Ham & Cheese Sliders
1 package Hawaiian sweet rolls
12 slices of ham
6 large slices of Swiss cheese
1/3 cup cranberry sauce (homemade or canned)
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Optional: 1 Tbsp poppyseeds
1 bag steamable mixed vegetables – side
1 bag french fries – side
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and poppyseeds if desired.
3. Slice rolls in half horizontally and set aside tops. Top each roll with cranberry sauce, 1 slice of ham and half slice of Swiss cheese. Add top of roll onto the cheese.
4. Arrange rolls in a single layer in a medium baking dish. Brush on the butter and Dijon mixture to top of rolls.
5. Bake in preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes until rolls are lightly browned and cheese is melted.