Citrus Glazed Chicken
~45 minutes (+30 min to marinate)
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- Juice of 2 medium oranges
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Salt and pepper chicken and place in a gallon ziplock bag.
- In a small bowl, combine orange and lime juices, honey, soy sauce, and mustard. Reserve 1/2 the marinade. Pour the other 1/2 of the marinade over the chicken in the bag. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with foil. Place brussels sprouts on tray and toss with oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread out. Arrange chicken breasts around the brussels. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Continue simmering until reduced by half. Slowly, add the cornstarch little by little to the sauce and whisk. Continue simmering until sauce has thickened
- Brush the sauce over the chicken and bake for about 5-10 more minutes.
- You can garnish with fresh thyme and rosemary if desired.
You can also use chicken thighs if preferred!