Creamy Tuscan Chicken
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved and thin
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 cloves of garlic
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
1 tsp sea salt
¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
¾ cup Asiago cheese
2 cups fresh spinach
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
Cooked pasta – side
Steamed Broccoli – side
1. Slice the chicken breasts in half (to make them thinner).
2. Select saute on the pressure cooker and allow to heat. When hot, add oil and place the chicken in a pressure cooker. Brown the chicken, about 2 minutes on each side.
3. Pour in chicken broth and cream. Quickly deglaze the cooking pot making sure nothing is stuck on the bottom of the pot.
4. Lock the lid and close the pressure valve. Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
5. When the timer beeps, wait two minutes, then carefully release the rest of the pressure.
6. Select saute and bring to a slow simmer. Mix in cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
7. Simmer to thicken the sauce. Stir in spinach right before serving.