Easy Prep, Quick Meal
Crunchy Cobb Salad
1 head of romaine
1 lb lightly breaded chicken tenders
1 box cherry tomatoes
2 hard boiled eggs
8 pieces microwavable bacon
Dressing of choice (not included in nutrition facts as dressings vary)
Optional: avocado, cheese, additional veggies
- Bake or air fry chicken tenders until cooked. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
- While the chicken is cooking, prep the romaine.
- Microwave bacon strips and chop into pieces.
- Slice hard boiled eggs and slice tomatoes in half length wise.
- Throw ingredients together and enjoy!
If your kids don't love salad for their main entree, serve chicken tenders whole and offer a side salad.