Easy Cheesy Tortellini Bake
1 (20 oz) package of refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
1 lb ground beef
1 (24 oz) jar of pasta sauce
8 oz cream cheese, cubed
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 bag of mixed greens – side salad
1. Cook pasta to al dente; drain and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
3. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and season (I use salt and pepper)
4. Remove excess grease from the beef then stir in pasta sauce and cream cheese. Stir and simmer for a few minutes until well-mixed.
5. Mix cooked tortellini into the sauce mixture and pour into a casserole dish; Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
6. Bake uncovered in the center rack of your oven for about 20 minutes. Broil for an additional 2 minutes until the cheese starts to brown.