Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
1-1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 jar of mild salsa ( I like On the Border)
6-8 hard or soft taco shells (I like Mission Carb Control tortillas!)
Toppings of choice: sour cream, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, tomatoes
1 bag of steamable corn – side
- Mix salsa and seasoning in crockpot well.
- Add chicken and spoon mixture on top.
- Set crockpot on low and cook for 6-7 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred with two forks.
- Serve on taco shells of choice and add toppings of choice.