Grilled Chicken Salad
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked (or rotisserie chicken)
1 head of romaine lettuce, washed and chopped (or pre-bagged salad)
2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
2 cups carrots, chopped into sticks
2 cups broccoli, chopped into florets
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- Slice chicken into strips or shred.
- Place romaine onto a plate. Add ½ cup tomatoes, ½ cup carrots, ½ cup broccoli.
- Top with 4 oz of sliced or shredded chicken and ⅛ cup cheddar cheese.
- Add 6 croutons (if desired)
- Drizzle with 2 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette.