Grilled Slider Bowls
1 lb lean ground beef, pattied into mini sliders
1.5 tsp McCormick’s Montreal Steak seasoning
1 head of romaine
1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp ketchup
2 Tbsp mustard
2 tsp chili seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
Baked French fries – side
1. Season sliders with steak seasoning. Grill about 4 minutes per side or until the preferred level of doneness.
2. Chop romaine and divide between bowls. Add pickles, tomatoes, onions, or toppings of choice.
3. Add sliders and top with shredded cheddar.
4. Drizzle with the chilled sauce.
5. Serve with baked French fries or tots.