Healthier Chicken Nachos
6 corn tortillas
Olive oil spray
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded, or cubed
1 cup refried beans or black beans
1 cup salsa
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 cup cheddar, shredded
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 jalapeno (if desired)
1 frozen steam bag of corn (side)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut tortillas into 6 pieces each. Lay on baking sheets. Spray both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake at 400 for about 12 minutes. Flip halfway through baking time. Remove from oven.
- Mix refried beans and salsa and layer on top of chips. If using black beans instead, layer those on top of salsa.
- Top with cooked chicken and shredded cheese and bake for about 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Last, add tomatoes, jalapeno, or toppings of choice and serve immediately.