Easy Prep, Low Calorie
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground chicken (I like 99% lean)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon of ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup buffalo sauce (I love Frank’s brand!)
- Optional: green onions, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing
- 1 head cauliflower – side
- 4 large potatoes – side
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the buffalo sauce. Don’t overmix or it will get mushy!
- Scoop about 1 Tablespoon of mixture, roll into a ball, and place in the baking dish. Continue until all mixture is used.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Pour buffalo sauce into a large bowl and toss meatballs to coat. Serve with green onions, ranch or blue cheese if desired.
You can leave the buffalo sauce off and the meatballs taste great plain!