Homemade Chicken Tenders
12 chicken tenders
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tsp salt
Black pepper to taste
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Olive oil spray
1 bag french fries – side
1 bag steamable broccoli – side
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Place eggs in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, place breadcrumbs.
- Dip chicken in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Shake off excess and spray with olive oil spray and set aside.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. In batches, cook chicken for about 6 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through and crispy on the outside.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and crispy on the outside.
Let the kids help make these!