6 (8-10”) low carb Mission tortillas
14 oz jar pizza sauce
Toppings of choice (chicken, bacon, pepperoni, sausage, peppers, mushrooms)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups strawberries – side
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place tortillas on a baking sheet.
3. Spoon about ¼ cup pizza sauce onto each tortilla and spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle with about ¼ cup of shredded mozzarella and 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese.
5. Add toppings of choice.
6. Place pizzas in the center rack and bake for about 5-8 minutes or until desired crispiness.
7. Allow pizzas to cool a few minutes before cutting and serving.