4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup BBQ Sauce
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
4 slices bacon (Cooked and Crumbled)
½ Cup diced tomatoes
¼ Cup Green Onions
4 cups of fresh or frozen green beans – side
1) Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe pan over medium heat. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side, or until done. Cook time may vary depending on the thickness of your chicken.
4) Pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over each chicken breast.
5) Place the pan in the oven for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
6) Sprinkle the bacon, tomatoes, and green onions over the chicken and serve.