Oven Baked Tostadas
6-8 corn tostada shells
1 lb ground beef
15 oz can refried beans
2 cups shredded Colby cheese
½ cup salsa
1 large tomato, chopped
Steam corn – side
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cook the ground beef until it is no longer pink. Drain off excess grease and stir in ½ cup of salsa.
3. To assemble tostadas, spread refried beans onto the tostada shell, followed by taco meat, then sprinkle with Colby cheese.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and tostadas crisp around edges.
5. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato, sliced avocado, and sour cream.
Let the kids put their own toppings on!