Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4-5 Lb Bone-In, Skin-On Whole Turkey Breast
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter – softened
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Fresh Rosemary and Thyme
- 1-2 lbs fresh green beans – side
- 1-2 lbs potatoes, mashed or roasted – side
- Preheat oven to 325ºF
- Mix butter, garlic powder, onion powder, sage, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place turkey into greased roasting dish. Carefully pull up the skin from the breast and rub half the butter mixture under the skin. Smear the remaining butter on top of skin. Surround with lemon wedges and fresh herbs. Tent with foil.
- Roast turkey breast for approximately 2-3 hours or until internal temp reaches 165ºF in the thickest part of the breast. Baste with juices 1-2 times while roasting. Remove the foil for the last 30 min to 1 hour.
If you love the white meat, this turkey breast is the way to go over a full turkey!