P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Bowl
1 lb ground chicken or turkey
1 yellow onion, diced
1 tsp garlic powder
½ cup Hoisin sauce
3 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp white vinegar
8 oz can water chestnuts, chopped
1 bunch of green onions, diced
2 cups Finely shredded romaine
2 cups White rice
1 cup Yum yum sauce
Sriracha if desired
- Over medium heat in a saute pan, drizzle some olive oil, and add the diced onion. Cook for a few minutes until translucent.
- Add ground meat, season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned.
- Pour in hoisin, vinegar, garlic powder, green onion, and water chestnuts.
- Let bubble and cook until meat is cooked through.
- To assemble, scoop white rice into the bottom of the bowl followed by lettuce. Top with meat, yum yum sauce, and sriracha. Serve immediately.