P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Bowl
1 lb ground chicken or turkey
1 yellow onion, diced
1 tsp garlic powder
½ cup Hoisin sauce
3 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp white vinegar
8 oz can water chestnuts, chopped
1 bunch of green onions, diced
2 cups Finely shredded romaine
2 cups White rice
1 cup Yum yum sauce
Sriracha if desired
- Over medium heat in a saute pan, drizzle some olive oil, and add the diced onion. Cook for a few minutes until translucent.
- Add ground meat, season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned.
- Pour in hoisin, vinegar, garlic powder, green onion, and water chestnuts.
- Let bubble and cook until meat is cooked through.
- To assemble, scoop white rice into the bottom of the bowl followed by lettuce. Top with meat, yum yum sauce, and sriracha. Serve immediately.
If you can’t find ground chicken, ground turkey works great as well!