Parmesan Pork Chops
Air fryer: 25 Minutes, Oven: 45 Minutes
4 pork chops
Salt and pepper
½ cup flour
¾ cup panko bread crumbs
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
¾ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp dried basil
¼ tsp oregano
Mashed potatoes – side
1 bag steamable broccoli – side
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees or oven to 375 degrees.
- Trim excess fat off pork chops. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add flour to one bowl, the egg to another, and the panko, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, basil, and oregano to a third bowl. Lightly beat the egg and stir together the panko mixture.
- Dip both sides of the pork chops first in the flour, then the egg, then the panko mixture. Lightly spray them with cooking spray.
- Place them in the air fryer, as many as will fit without touching, fry for 7 minutes, and then flip. Fry an additional 7 minutes or until the thermometer registered 145 degrees. If baking in the oven, bake for 30-40 minutes or until the thermometer reads 145 degrees.
- Let meat rest for 3 minutes before serving.
Spraying with olive oil before placing in air fryer will help your breading crisp up beautifully! You could also grab microwavable green beans to save time if preferred.