1 box of pasta (16 oz)
1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 box cherry tomatoes
3 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 zucchini, diced
1 small red onion, diced
4 Tbsp butter or margarine
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Add all chopped veggies to a foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings. Bake at 425 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until soft and tender.
- While vegetables are roasting, cook pasta. Once soft, drain and add butter to prevent noodles from sticking to each other.
- While vegetables and noodles are cooking, grill chicken breasts until cooked all the way through and once internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Once cooked, chop into pieces.
- Keep noodles, chicken, and vegetables separate and let each family member add whichever veggies they like to their pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired!