Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing
7 hours Cook Time, 5 Minutes Prep
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 boxes Stovetop chicken stuffing mix
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
Salt and pepper to taste
1 bag fresh or frozen green beans (side)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or line with a liner.
- Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper and lay it on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour chicken stuffing mix in the slow cooker on the chicken.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 cans of cream of chicken soup and 1 can of chicken broth. Pour over stuffing. Lightly mix this into the stuffing.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once done, mix the stuffing and soup mixture and serve!
You can add extra chicken breast for leftovers!