Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
2 lb boneless pork loin (trimmed)
1 cup apple juice
1 Tbsp seasoning salt
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp dried mustard
1 tsp onion powder
½ tsp black pepper
1 ½ cup BBQ sauce
1 bag steamable green beans – side
6-8 red potatoes – side
1. Place pork loin in a 4-6 quart crock pot and pour in apple juice.
2. Combine seasoning salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, mustard, onion powder, and black pepper. Sprinkle over pork loin.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until it is tender and falls apart.
4. Shred with two forks and discard excess fat. Toss in remaining juices and top with bbq sauce as desired.
5. Serve alone or on a whole wheat bun.