Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
6 hours cooking time, 20 minutes prep
2 tsp vegetable oil
1.5 lbs lean ground beef
16 oz tomato sauce
½ cup ketchup
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp mustard
½ garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp paprika
Salt and pepper (to taste)
6 hamburger buns
6 slices of cheese of choice
1 bag of frozen steamable green beans
1. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
2. Place ground beef in the pan and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Break up with a spoon and cook until browned.
3. Transfer to the slow cooker with the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine.
4. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
5. Spoon meat onto hamburger buns, top with cheese, then serve.
Tip: Double the batch for leftovers!