Southwest Chicken Tender Wrap
- 16 oz lightly breaded chicken tenders (I love the Perdue brand!)
- 4 low carb flour tortillas
- 2 cups romaine
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tsp cumin
1 pre-bagged salad – side
Preheat oven or air fryer according to package directions and bake chicken strips.
In a small mixing bowl add yogurt, salsa, taco seasoning, and cumin. Mix well and set aside.
Once chicken tenders are baked, chop them into pieces.
Start assembling your chicken wraps by adding 2 Tbsp. of the southwest dressing to the tortilla. Add romaine lettuce, sliced tomatoes, black beans, corn, chicken strips. Roll up tightly and enjoy! Can drizzle with extra dressing if desired.
Let the kids make their own wraps! Want to save time? Make the chicken tenders up ahead of time and reheat!