1 lb lean ground beef
Salt and pepper to taste
2.5 tsp chili powder
1.5 tsp cumin
½ tsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp water
15 oz canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup frozen corn
½ red bell pepper
1 green onion
1.5 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup sour cream
6 large low carb flour tortillas
Sweet potato fries – side
- Add the beef to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and crumble until browned. Drain grease.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and water. Stir to combine.
- Add black beans, corn, bell pepper, and onions and toss to combine. Saute for 2-3 minutes. (Tip, you can keep these items separate for those pickier kids. Let them choose which they want to add to their tortilla.)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spoon a thin layer of sour cream onto the tortilla and add a spoonful or two of the beef filling. Starting at that end, roll the tortilla up, folding in the sides like a burrito.
- Spray the skillet generously with cooking spray and place the wraps seam side down on the greased skillet. You can also spray a little cooking spray onto the seam side of the tortilla for extra crispiness.
- Turn the wraps every minute or two until they are golden and crispy on all sides.
- Serve warm with salsa and sour cream.