Spicy Pork Brussels Bowl
1 lb lean ground pork
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp ground cumin
6 cups shredded Brussel sprouts
¼ cup chopped onion
4 large eggs
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, pray with cooking spray and brown meat, breaking it up into small pieces.
- Combine spices in a small bowl.
- Add garlic, season with spices and vinegar and cook until browned and no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside meat on a plate.
- Add the brussels and onions to the skillet and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally until the brussels start to brown and are tender crisp about 7 minutes.
- Return pork to the skillet and mix everything together for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat skillet and spray with oil. When hot, cook the eggs, covered until the whites are just set and the yolks are still runny, 2 to 3 minutes.
This may be a recipe that your kids may be hesitant to try or may not like all mixed together. You can always serve the browned pork by itself along with a side of brussels, and an egg to appeal to those pickier eaters!