Chicken Pot Pie
2 – 9” refrigerated pie crusts
1 bag frozen steamable mixed vegetables
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 can of cream of chicken soup
⅔ cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar
½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Microwave mixed vegetables according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix together the vegetables, chicken, chicken soup, milk, shredded cheddar, and salt.
- Line a pie in a pan with 1 pie crust. Fill with chicken and vegetable mixture. Cover with top pie crust and seal. Slit crust to vent.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
This would be a great recipe to make up earlier in the day or the day prior. Put all ingredients together and put in pie crust but don’t bake. Cover with foil and write instructions on top. Pop it in the oven when you return home!